This guide is modified for Samsung.
I used this with Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo (GT-i9060i) – dual sim / duos.
Originally it was posted here “How to Remove/Replace Kingroot (KingUser) with SuperSu”
All credits to MrWolf / w0lfdroid.com
I just changed path /sdcard/mrw in root.sh script to /storage/extSdCard/mrw
If you was one of those who root their devices by using KingRoot App and would like to remove kinguser and related files, you can replace it with the well known SuperSU.
I have made a small script to remove Chinese kingruser, all related files and folders, and install SuperSU.
This script will do all the work for you without using PC, just by terminal, first of all, thanks to chainfire for his SuperSU files.
Before starting :
- Download and install Terminal emulator app
- Download and unzip “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-v2.4.samsung.zip” file
- Send the extracted folder “mrw” to the external SD CARD storage of your device and make sure that this folder contains 4 files
- Open Terminal emulator and type :
- Allow root permission
- Type :
- It might display some error, at the end it will launch supersu or open supersu manually.
- Update su binary normal, then reboot.